for a relaxing holiday
we have compiled the following information for you, so that your future vacation will remain in good memory and you can arrive with peace of mind - even in times of the COVID-19 pandemic. For the protection of our guests and our employees, we always adapt our hygiene concept according to the current requirements of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
- Please observe the distance rule and keep a distance of 1.5 meters to other guests and employees throughout the house.
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
- Please wash your hands with warm water for min. 30 seconds before visiting the restaurant.
- Disinfection dispensers are available at the reception, in front of the restaurant and at the public toilets.
- Please follow the general sneezing and coughing etiquette - into the crook of your arm instead of your hands.
From 16.08.2021 the proof of 3G's (Vaccinated, Convalescent, Tested) is valid again upon arrival.
Guests who are not vaccinated or recovered must present a test upon arrival.
An antigen test that is not older than 24 hours or a PCR test that is not older than 48 hours is sufficient.
In case of longer stays, the test has to be done after 3 days. You are welcome to do this on site (cost: 5,- € per test).
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms of respiratory infection, elevated temperature, and have had contact with an infected person within the last 14 days.
- Please travel only with a medical surgical mask or FFP2 mask and wear it in all public areas.
- At the front desk we have installed a plexiglass screen for everyone's protection and placed distance markers on the floor.
The indoor rock pool is open daily from 7:00 am - 8:00 pm.
The general rules of distance between all persons must be observed. In addition, physical contact, especially handshaking and hugging, must be avoided. Due to the minimum distance, only 4 loungers are currently available at the pool for relaxing. Additional loungers are located in the relaxation rooms.No more than 18 people are allowed in the water at any one time.
The saunas are open daily from 13:00 - 20:00. The steam bath remains closed for the time being.
The following applies to use: Per sauna = 1 household.How to behave during your stay in the sauna can be found in our sauna rules.
The relaxation rooms in the WaldSpa as well as the sun terrace and forest lawn are available to you without restriction for relaxation or sunbathing, provided that the minimum distance is observed.
Massages and cosmetic treatments can be booked.Please make an appointment before your arrival if possible.
During the application our employees wear mouth guards. Please come alone to the arranged application appointments.
- Please wear your mouth-nose protection on your way to the restaurant and disinfect your hands at the dispenser in front of the restaurant.
- Please wait at the entrance the first time you visit the restaurant - we will take you to your table. The table you are shown is "your" table during your vacation.
- At the breakfast buffet, please be sure to keep the required minimum distance and wear your mouth/nose protection.
- To ensure a healthy indoor environment, there are several air and virus filters in the restaurant that are in operation during meal times. Outside of meal times, the restaurant is regularly and adequately ventilated.
The WunderBAR and its fireside lounge are open daily from 8:30 p.m. for a nightcap. Alternatively, you can take your drink to your room.
- There is a basic cleaning and disinfection after each departure.
- We work with the air and cleaning system of the company Hyla. Thus we guarantee you the best room climate and cleanliness.
- During your stay, the housekeeping will visit your room every day and take care of empty trash cans and fresh towels, if necessary.
- Your bed linen will be changed after 7 nights.
- Please air your room regularly during your stay.
Cancellation:Corona-related cancellations are free of charge at any time (e.g. positive COVID19 test, lockdown, border closures, etc.).
Otherwise the following applies:
- until 14 days before arrival free of charge
- until 7 days before arrival 50 %
- from then on 70 % of the HP price
We recommend you to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
We kindly ask for your support in implementing the protective measures.
With mutual consideration we can offer you a carefree holiday.